So, a few days ago my teacher vive to us a list with different things and we had to choose the five more importants for us, so here are miness:
Electricity: I really need electricity because thanks to this light existe and a lot of things, like refrigerator, fan ir heating.
Fresh water: Is something basic forma life and everybody should have the possibility of drink running water.
Internet: Well I need internet because... Is internet, I mean, the internet is something ver y present un my daily life. I can study ir have some fun... So definitely internet.
Phones: Now, un the phones you can do ANYTHING, you can read, write, see vídeos, look for information or play a game.
Things to read: I don't know of forma you, bit forma me, there are a few things better than read a book, and smell the pages and things like that.
So that is everything. What are YOUR five most essential things?
Alwayas with good vibes
Terra

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario