martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

Such dramatic!

Hello mundanes

How are you? hope your fine :). Today I'm going to do something that I personally love it but the most of the people HATE. herev is a big clue:


And the portrait show seems to have no faces in it at all, just paint
you suddenly wonder why in the world anyone ever did them
I look
at you and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world.

Well, yes this is about POEMS. this is my favorite poem, or a part of it. so now I have to make my own poem and include zero conditional... wich me luck!!

you, my poem

I know someday I'm going to found the right words
maybe
and when I found them they will be simple
If I have the courage to say them, I will let you know.
meanwhile I will have to conform with poems
That my body transforms in verses
That my words demolish between  the metaphors
Perhapes I will turn into a poem
this way everything would make sence
If you turn with me
We will be able to say
that even we weren't nothing
we were poetry from time to time.


So that's everything, have you ever write a poem?

            hope you are happy,
                         
                                Terra

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario