martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

trick or treating?

Hello dear monsters!!!!

Probably you now what is the topic for today but anyways I'm going to tell you... Halloween.

Since I was a little girl I have always loved halloween (maybe because I'm bit freak), I love the costumes, the black, the candys of course and all the essence of halloween.


 

This year I was thinking in two coustumes: the mad hatter or the Cheshire Cat. I finally I decided for the mad hatter because is probably one of my favorite literary figures. This year a friend invite me to her house for a halloween party, but it was my sister birthay so I could't go. But I acually had a very funny day, rooting  my sister's party and things like that.

what did you do on halloween? 


I send to you Frightening kisses,

                                                   Terra                                                            

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario