miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

My passions

Hello there lovely humans being!!!

I'm very happy because I'm going to talk about somethings that I really love... all my passions. I'm going to tell you why I like it, what makes me feel, etc. so let's start :)

Write: what can I say... writing is the best medicine for a boring world, I mean, I love everything about this planet but I think everyone had what to scape from reality. I feel invincible when I write, because I can be anything I want and I can do everything that I imagine nad it's not weird at all, I can be the next Capitan America and work with a pegasus. And of course is a good way to vet everything.

 Music: music,music,music. The music is the sound of our feeling(I just creat that quote), the music is us... I acually like almost al kind of music, I love rock, alternative, pop, dancehall, hip hop kind off, etc. The bands I like the most are The rolling stones, 5 seconds of Summer, Paramore, Bastille, Nirvana, you me at six, the beatles,Maroon 5, The neighborhood, radiohead . And the singers I like are Taylor Swift, Ed sheeran, katy Perry, etc.
Read: READ IS MY LIFE, I love see how the caracters evolve in the story, live all their mistakes, fall in love with the them. I love how just a paper can move to another epoch, country or universe.
 Dance: I'm dance, the life is dance, the love is dance, the music is dance. Dance is the only act where you are totally real, you are all you feel. I think is like a pact, you give everything from yourself and the dance will make you feel infinite. I like to dance hip hop, dancehall, contemporary, latin, etc.

now that we are talking, you now what is mi biggest dream? It's ispire people.
what it's yours?

with a lot of passion,
                       Terra

  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario