martes, 14 de octubre de 2014

10 senteces zero/fist conditional

  1. If I am hungry, I eat.
  2. If you are tired, you sleep.
  3. If your teacher gives you homework, you do it.
  4. If I feel sad, I talk with a friend.
  5. If I have a test, I study.
  6. If it is dark, I turn on the lights
  7. If I feel alone, I call a friend
  8. If I feel happy, I dance.
  9. If you need help, I help you.
  10. when I wake up, I am veryt slow

first coditional

  1. If I do not sleep, I will feel tired the next day.
  2. If I am in the computer to much time, my eyes will feel heavy
  3. If you talk good to yourself, you will have more confidece
  4. If you are hungry, you will have to cook something



               hope you are okay,
                                  Terra

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario